PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.hypervsn.com (“our site”).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- About this site
- Your requests
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Who we are and how to contact us
www.hypervsn.com is a site operated by Kino-mo Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07517352 and have our registered office at Unit 12.3.1 The Leather Market, Weston Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 3ER. Our VAT number is 151402358.
To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone our customer service line on +44208-0685-328.
About our site
Our site includes news and updates about our company and general overview of our products and services. If you are interested in any of our products or particular service you may request for a commercial proposal through our site and our respective representative will contact you to discuss the details. Any personal information that you provide to us through our site is subject to our Privacy notice.
You may request for a particular products or services through our site, wherein any of your requests does not form any binding contract between you and us and we are not bound by any terms specified in your request respectively. Our representative will carefully consider whether it is commercially and technically possible to supply or lease you the requested quantity of products and services and will provide you with a relevant feedback within a reasonable time.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Privacy notice.
- If you purchase any products or services you will be redirected to our Term and Conditions for supply of products and services or, if required, we may propose you to enter into custom agreement that will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. This includes but not limited to using any photos, videos, font, text, data and other content from our site to explain the concept of, promote, advertise or sell any products and services other than products and services offered by our company or our affiliates and partners.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. The description of our products and services is of a general nature and may not fit for your particular purpose or meet your requirements. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on [email protected]
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy notice.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website for the purposes of explaining the concept of, promoting, advertising or selling the products and services other than products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- For promoting, marketing or selling the products and services other than products and services offered by us.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade mark is registered
HYPERVSN® is a registered trade mark of Kino-mo Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
The procedure as set out in this clause is applicable for site’s users from the United States. Kino-mo respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA. The notice and takedown procedure is described below.
Instructions on How to Write and Send a Proper DMCA Notice
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request us to remove content infringing your intellectual property rights. A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Kino-mo of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. To file a notice of infringement with Kino-mo, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail) that contains the information specified in the list below.
Kino-mo would like to inform you that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Therefore, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material of yours, you may need to consult a lawyer.
In order to write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has to been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Kino-mo to locate the material;
- Provide us with information reasonably sufficient to permit Kino-mo to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Add the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- Add the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- Sign the document; and
- Send the document to the following address:
Name: Kino-mo Limited
Address: Unit 12.3.1 The Leather Market, Weston Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 3ER
Writing and Submitting a Counter-notification
If your content is removed due to operation of Kino-mo notice and takedown procedure described above, and you believe the takedown was improper, you may submit a Counter-notification. Kino-mo would like to inform you that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Therefore, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material of yours, you may need to consult a lawyer. Kino-mo would like to inform you that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. In case you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first consult a lawyer.
Writing a Counter-notification
To Write a Proper Counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number;
- The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the [insert the federal judicial district in which your address is located]”;
- The following statement: “I will accept service of process from [insert the name of the person who submitted the infringement notification] or his/her agent”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled”;
- Sign the document; and
- Send the written communication to our designated agent to:
- Name: Kino-mo Limited
- Address: Unit 12.3.1 The Leather Market, Weston Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 3ER