Join the HYPERVSN Team to shape the future
Here’s why everyone wants to work for us
We are technological innovators, continuously bringing new and impactful products to the global marketplace. Our focus remains on providing new and compelling products that push the boundaries of visual 3D holographic technology.
5 home office days
Paid sick leave
Ready to change the world? You’ve come to the right place.
Here at HYPERVSN, we are always looking to extend our extraordinary team with committed professionals, imaginative dreamers and passionate pioneers. Above all, we cherish innovation, constantly encouraging new ideas, rich research and technical experiments. When you are a part of our team, you are given everything you need to unlock your full potential, working on cutting-edge products to redefine reality as you know it.
Open positions at HYPERVSN
Design Lab Project Manager
HYPERVSN is looking for a talented Design Lab Project Manager who will be responsible for leading content creation projects in the team of professional 3D designers to provide the best execution of clients' requests from all around the world.
HYPERVSN Design Lab is an internal team of talented designers and managers producing high quality 3D content for clients worldwide. We work for well-known brands creating mesmerizing visual content for their initiatives.
- Project management within Design Lab: developing creative scripts together with designers and delivering high-quality content; planning, timing and risks evaluation, testing and timely project closure;
- Providing quality feedback with a team and also for HYPERVSN clients;
- Ensuring timely and successful communication within the designers' team, account managers and lead PM, updating on statuses and progress;
- Providing reports on project timing and external costs;
- Handling the processes of internal content creation programs for HYPERVSN clients.
- Ability to come up with creative scripts for content, deliver relevant feedback to designers and back, carefully follow the idea of the creative brief until it turns into a ready-made outstanding video;
- Solid communication and organization skills, ability to lead several projects at a time;
- English: advanced.
- Train, motivate, and lead service centers teams to achieve set objectives and targets;
- Maintain contact with partners service centers to obtain SLA/service quality in the region;
- Assist in resolving issues and complaints (technical issues) concerning purchased products;
- Build and establish good work relationship with service centers to provide service options (warranty and non-warranty) in different regions;
- Monitor service statistics and supply this information to QA and RND departments for corrections;
- Liaise with other departmental to discuss technical issues and possible solutions to provide better SLA or improve FR data;
- Direct and coordinate the service operation of a service center team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards;
- Develop and optimize service processes, tools, and systems;
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Required to possess ability to effectively communicate with different customers, including native and non-native speakers;
- Advanced PC user (knowledge of Networking basics is required);
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed, and adjust to changing schedules (sometimes with short notice);
- Job experience in working in Technical support or related fields is a plus;
- Ability to communicate productively with team members (face to face and via e-mail);
- Must possess attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Smartest engineers and innovative product on the international market;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional and English trainings;
- Team activities.
Inside Sales Manager
HYPERVSN is looking for a Inside Sales Manager with an extensive experience in sales or channel management.
- Processing assigned leads and create own leads on a daily basis;
- Achieve all performance to goal objectives and quota targets;
- Preparing clean and complete sales orders, invoices contracts and other sales related docs;
- Identifying additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned industries;
- Keeping up to date on competitor’s products, services, pricing and promotions.
- 3+ years experience in international B&B sales in IT field or technology company;
- Fluent in spoken & written English. C1+ required;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to close deals of $100k and over;
- Energetic and self-motivated. Positive attitude. Get-it-done approach. Sense of humor;
- Skilled at handling complex business issues.
Partner Account Manager (Mexico)
HYPERVSN is looking for a Partner Account Manager who will be responsible for the overall channel sales strategy and development for the targeted geography thru Partners.
- Lead channel business development and partner segmentation and selection across entire geography or new market.
- To account manage a portfolio of Partners that drive revenue, strategic wins and deployment.
- Drive the business by developing quality Business, Marketing and Technical Plans with key C-level executives within the Partner business.
- Grow the business and ensure that all Partners have a plan in place to focus on driving Company products along with their current business model (where applicable).
- Ensure the Partners are equipped to Compete effectively to win deals and gain Company share.
Key functional responsibilities:
Business Planning and Development:
- Business Development: Enhance and evolve local channel strategies and tactics to deliver desired revenue results
- Business Planning: develop and execute Partner Business Plans (PBP) that include 2 years partnership plan and 1-year business objectives, account specific conditions of satisfaction (COS) and Rhythm of Business (ROB) and joint strategies (Partner Solutions Plan) (PSP) for specific goals which are agreed upon and documented by Company and the Partner.
- Quality Partnerships: Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key executives within sales, marketing and operations (CxO level).
- Transition to the Value-Added model: lead planning with the partner focusing on shift to Value Added company products and services along with their current business model and product portfolio.
Orchestrate Sales Execution:
- Sales: act as the “sales manager” to support sales operational excellence around licensing for agreement renewal and annuity. Support partners to track pipeline in CRM to achieve revenue goals outlined in PSP.
- Readiness & Practice Building: act as “business advisor” and evangelize areas of next logical practice that are appropriate for the partner. Work with Technology Specialists and Value-added Distributor (if applicable) model to ensure the partner is engaged in the right technical support from Company (example: training) to grow their business with Company.
- Marketing: act as “marketing manager” and support proposed marketing goals including the proper use of channel incentive Coop funding on the right set of activities.
- Compete: ensure the partners are equipped with the right tools and resources to compete effectively against every competitive scenario they encounter.
- Channel Incentive Programs: Ensure that the partner can participate in channel incentives programs (if any) in order to receive rebates/Coop funds and use it for joint business development.
- Predictable Rhythm: Engage in quarterly rhythm with partner to ensure joint business objectives are being met and the partner is satisfied with our partnership.
- Increase Partner Satisfaction: - Attainment of conditions of satisfaction established in Partner Business Plan (PBP) -Provide partner with sales support and engagement within Company sales and marketing organization to enable partner business growth.
- Competency Attainment: Drive relevant Partner Competency alignment to ensure customer recognition and ability to compete effectively in marketplace.
Successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate superior communication skills,
- Possess excellent cross-group collaboration skills,
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality presentations
HYPERVSN is looking for a Logistics manager who will be responsible for the orders fulfilment, maintain products availability and provide support for the Sales team.
- Inventory control, stock management
- Manage the operational tasks and provide support to Sales team members
- Provide appropriate communication to Finance, Procurement departments
- Manage logistics/operations initiatives – identifying key stakeholders and tracking deliverables through to completion
- Provide logistics/operational expertise and perspective on new and existing projects to Sales Team
- ERP administration activities
- Daily communication with internal and external customers and vendors
Successful candidate will have:
- С1 English level
- Related experience (logistics, procurement, operations)
- Strong communication & analytical skills
None of the open positions fits you?
You can always send us your CV and motivation letter and we'll see what we can do. Talent is always welcome here at HYPERVSN!