Wall Classic Package
The HYPERVSN Device is an award-winning holographic display and the basic unit of all HYPERVSN Walls. The HD-quality and 3D effect provided by a single-unit Device increases exponentially when multiplied to from HYPERVSN Walls.
- Generates high-definition 3D visuals & videos.
- Supports 16M+ colors for superior visual results.
- Compact, lightweight & portable size (2.8kg).
- Simple Device installation & dismantle.
- Safe & secure for audience members.
- Below European standards for office noise.
- Made in Ireland.
Effortless control over content, display & operation of HYPERVSN Walls.
- Sets up & calibrates your HYPERVSN Walls.
- Creates & manages Wall layouts.
- Controls & manages several Walls simultaneously.
- Prepares (cuts) and downloads media from Cloud CMS to your computer (to the Wall App local library).
- Uploads content from your local library to Wall devices.
- Adds new playlists & manages existing ones.
- Manages content stored on HYPERVSN devices.
- Controls playbacks of Wall devices.
Order customized 3D content from the HYPERVSN Design Lab for jaw-dropping digital excellence. Alternatively, purchase content from our Certified Design Partners. Who better to design 3D visuals for HYPERVSN than HYPERVSN ourselves?
- World-renowned experience crafting 3D content for iconic brands including Adidas, Coca-Cola & Henkel.
- Three complexity levels of custom content creation to choose form: Simple, Medium or Complex.
- The highest quality results in the fastest & most effective turnarounds.
The HYPERVSN Software Development Kit is a collection of APIs & corresponding development document that allows you to integrate the Wall solution with your custom developed applications, to add interactivity with 3D visuals. With SDK, even the most impossible of ideas are made possible.
- Interactive content.
- Custom-made messages.
- Face recognition & welcome messages.
- Personalized emojis in 3D.
- Limitless customized features & functionality.
The MasterBox is a HYPERVSN hardware component that brings additional functionality to HYPERVSN Wall.
- Provides stable synchronization of media content displayed by Wall devices.
- Audio output: allowing for sound reproduction (when the appropriate audio facilities are connected to it).
- Activates & calibrates Wall devices.
- Manages the total number of Wall devices as one metadevice.
- Controls content playback.
- Equipped with a remote control.
Registered Jack (RJ) wires are a specific type of wiring modem connection used within HYPERVSN Wall installations to synchronize devices & facilitate audio output.